Commercial Services - Windows and Doors
Updating your windows and doors can help you save on energy bills, improve the look and infrastructure of your business and add long-lasting value.
Five signs you may need new windows:
- You hear a lot of outside noise.
- You feel a draft, even when your windows are closed.
- Window frames are soft, chipped or water damaged.
- Difficulty opening, closing and locking windows. ...
- Condensation build up between glass layers or cracked window glass.
Five basic signs that will help you determine when to replace your entry door:
- Warps or Cracks. Weather, harsh winters and age can cause your door to warp and crack.
- Squeaking or Sticking.
- Drafts. If you notice a draft when you walk by your entryway, then you most likely need a new front door.
- Scrapes on the Floor.